Monday, March 28, 2016

Date Night


Outfit Details:
Sweater | Pants | Shoes Similar {Here & Here}

For Valentine's Day this year Andrew and I actually got to dress up and go out, thank you Mom and Dad for watching the kiddos. Anyway, we went out to dinner and to see a comedy show. It was such a great night and it was so nice to go out just the two of us!

I decided to go a little more outside of my comfort zone by trying a pair of colored pants. I have had these things in my closet for a while now and have only worn them one or two times because they somehow made me very self conscious. I was rummaging through my things, trying desperately to find something to wear to a comedy show, was a lot more difficult that I thought it was going to be. So I ended up with this outfit and I couldn't have been more thrilled.

We're Cute


So this week I challenge you to style a pair of colored pants yourself!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

No comments:

Post a Comment