Monday, March 14, 2016

Mixing Patterns


Outfit Details:
Shirt | Scarf | Jeans | Shoes | Bag Similar {Here}

Probably my favorite trend as of late has been mixing patterns. I just love all of the options that there are with this trend. This is one of my favorite outfits here lately, which with the weather we have been having, I haven't been able to wear it that often.

Honestly speaking, at first I was absolutely terrified to attempt this trend, mixing patterns seemed like something I couldn't get away with, like I was going to mess it up somehow. However, one thing I have learned with mixing patterns like this is that the options are endless and that it is mu\ch easier and way more fun than I could have ever even thought!

My challenge for you this week is to step outside of your comfort zone and mix some patterns of your own with items from your own closet!

CHEERS!

Please Follow Along



No comments:

Post a Comment