Monday, February 29, 2016

Girls Night In

Outfit Details:
Shirt | Tank | {Scarf Similar} Here & Here| Jeans | Socks | {Shoes Similar} Here

One of my favorite go-to Girls Night In outfits!

Nothing says "let's get together, watch some girly TV and gossip" like a comfortable outfit. I absolutely love my girls nights, especially since they have become quite a bit more low key.

When trying to figure out what to wear I start with what bottoms I will wear. Staying in and chilling on the couch usually calls for a very comfortable pair of skinny's or leggings, plain and simple. Once that is decided I work my way up and end with the shoe choice. Generally I end up with an outfit quite similar to this one!

I absolutely love to layer my clothing, especially with a graphic tee or tank and button up shirt. Just ask my husband, he says I have too many of these style shirts, however I say you can never have enough! The more you have the more options you have when throwing together a comfortable outfit. This makes creating new outfits simple and fun, plus it doesn't break the bank when mixing and matching, creating new outfits of clothing you already own!

Big scarves are also one of my go-to styling items during the Fall and Winter months.
They are easy to throw on and help give any outfit depth and texture.

And let's be real here, being a mom of two boys, coffee isn't just a luxury but a hard core necessity on a daily basis. My day doesn't start before I have at least one cup :)

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

No comments:

Post a Comment