Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Little Introduction

 Outfit Details:
Wrap | Tank | Jeans | Boots

Meet my family.
{from left to right}
Oliver {2}, Me, Andrew, Charlie {7 Months}

While this blog is going to be primarily fashion based I will throw in some personal details about my own life and that of my family. I am a stay at home mom so my boys are pretty much my entire world. This picture was taken this past December for our Christmas card, I am beyond thrilled with how it turned out due to the fact that all three boys were not into getting pictures taken.

My plan is to post once a week, maybe twice depending on what is going on, and sharing with you one of my favorite outfits from that week. I will share outfit details as well, in the hopes that it will inspire you to go and create the same or similar outfit. I look forward to sharing a little bit of my world with everyone!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

No comments:

Post a Comment